Statement of Faith
- We believe that the Bible is the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative and sufficient Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential and that this can occurs only through the ministry of the Word of God.
- We believe that a person becomes justified by grace alone through faith alone in the Lord Jesus Christ alone.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling presence, the Christian is progressively sanctified and finally glorified. This work of the Spirit in sanctification occurs only through the ministry of the Word of God. As this sanctification occurs a believer is made sufficient for all things to the glory of God in Christ.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the saved are raised unto life eternal; the lost, those who reject Christ as Savior and Lord, are raised unto eternal damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ and that we ought to manifest that unity wherever and whenever possible. Yet, we also believe in the need to discern and distinguish ourselves from those who hold to doctrines and philosophies that do not deepen a believer’s dependence upon Christ and His Word